Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Future highschool skinny girl needs fashion tips!!?

Hey so I am going to be a freshman next year in highschool and I want to make a statement. I look like the typical goodie goodie and have a petite small frame that just makes me look young. I am 5'5 95-98 lbs. I am a vegetarian and eat a healthy amount (2000 calories a day) so don't worry about my weight or anything like that. Where should I shop? My mom is giving me some money for my birthday but I go for quality over quantity. I heard that Bui-yah-kah had size 0000 jeans but I also heard that the store is slutty. I don't like aeropostal or delias because nothing fits. Children sizes are too short on me. Any place that is good at having a wide variety for smaller sizes. Thanks alot any help is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment