Saturday, July 23, 2011

Do opposites attract in relationships?! ?

Yes, opposites do attract. People like things that are new and different from what they're used to. My boyfriend and I are nearly opposites. It's kind of funny that you mentioned the goodie girl thing with the bad ***. I'm a girl whose had good grades, graduated college at the top of my class, and I am very close to my family. But my boyfriend dropped out of high school, lived on his own since 17, has weird friends who like to talk "gangster" (I make fun of him for doing it around them because he's normal around me), and has a horrible relationship with his parents. We are extremely different, except for our loves for food, games, and each other. It is REALLY hard to make it work because you have to be really open to the other person's views and opinions when they're almost always different but we enjoy each other so it balances out. The main thing is acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment