Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What does all this mean, is he into me?

Okay last night I went to my best friends bday party. We were watching movies all night and her brother came downstairs and started watching the movies with us. Well I was sitting in the center of the couch and my other friend sat beside me. Well my bffs bro came and sat by me,and was putting his head on my lap! I wasnt to freaked about it but when that movie ended i got up to go lay on the floor next to everyone else, and he followed me! He came and layed directly beside me! He kept getting closer and closer until ther was no space in between us. He then rubs his leg and foot against mine.(we were all laying on our stomachs) So he then rubs his hand against my side and arm. Then he plays with my hand for a minute then holds it! He takes our hands and puts them kinda under his chest so he's laying on them. My friend then calls me over to where she is sitting,so we let go. I go back to where i was laying and he grabs my hand again. And we are hideing it because we dont want the others to know! I go talk to other people again but then me him and my best friend(his sis) are the only ones awake. So i go and sit in the chair thats really big for one person but small for two ppl. My bff comes and sits on the stool/leg rest thing in front of the chair. So he then comes up and sits right next to me!!! There is again no space between us! He puts his blanket over me and him, and immediatly holds my hand! After a while he lets go, but with the same hand puts it around my waist lower back. With the other hand he hold my hand again. He lets go after a while and puts his arm over my stomach to latch with his other arm/hand. We laid like this for a while watching tv,and him occasionally putting his head on my shoulder. We switched from holding hands to this for a while like an hour i would say! It was SO sweet! He then starts brushing my face with his hand so i knew he was about to kiss me, he slowly turns my head but i didnt want to go that far yet since i just met him last night. So i just shook my head no and he said okay and was totally cool with it but i think he was kinda bummed out. So he just held my hand and kissed my hand! Then cuddled for a while till their dad got home! He jumped up and sat on the ground next to where the chair was. Their dad went upstairs and my bffs bro was going to goto bed so he said goodnight to his sister and then went behind me and kissed me on the head! It was the best night EVER but the bad thing is I have a boyfriend and ya.. What does all this mean? Does he like me? Or was it a one time thing? We just met last night is the weird thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment