Thursday, July 21, 2011

Private Highschool Or Public?

Okay so I go to a public middle school and I went to a public elementary school. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of great friends and I love it, but I kind of wanna start fresh. I'm a girly, pretty goodie goodie girl, i've only gotten asked out by 2 guys, they were both total weirdos so i turned them down, and i've never played spin the bottle or anything and i've never kissed a guy. i've already kind of made a name for myself in middle school and it would probably follow me if i went to public highschool, which would have almost everyone from my middle school, pus a few other middle schools. On one hand, if I go to private school, I won't get to go with my friends. But I might make new ones, and make a new name for myself. But then what if they think I'm a total weirdo in private school and i don't make friends? My brother was always the one that had more trouble making friends and he made friends in private school so I guess I probably would make friends. The chorus program at the public school is very good so that's one thing to look at because i love chorus i am in it in middle school. but the private schools have great drama programs, and i'm into that too. idk what do you think public or private school?

No comments:

Post a Comment