Monday, July 18, 2011

Whats is wrong with him??

seeing each other for over a year...we got into a petty disagreement that lasted a week....we both are spoiled and both are only childs so sometimes if we dont get our way with each other its war lol.....anywho...he says if you dont like the way I act move on then...then in the same sentence give me reasons for his stubborn actions then throws in about what kind of man I want a loser with no job follow me everywhere a total bum is that what you want....our fights are about him not spending enough time with b/c hes working or doing something else.....as the day goes on hes the man best in the world he calls to hey how you doing today etc....i dont get it do he want it to be over or no......I really dont understand men please help

No comments:

Post a Comment