Sunday, July 17, 2011

Need help, Getting into weight lifting but need advice?

I have my nutrition all planned out, so please don't provide nutrition is an answer, as I know, abs and ur body are made in the kitchen. Anyways, i'm 16, male. 5''10 tall, roughly 165 lbs. I have some belly fat, love handles, and some bum fat, its not a lot, but its still enough to cover my abs. I am now a member at the gym, I was thinking of going there everyday, lifting for 2 muscle groups, run for 20 mins, and shoot some hoops. My goal is to lose this last 10 pounds and get a nice, lean physique, is this what I should be doing? Also how many reps should I be doing to get lean and ripped, but not huge, if you know what im saying?I wanna get toned up fast Also, what are good workouts, or links for workouts I can do? thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment